Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crazy Kids...

 Cameron wanted to do one of his requirements for Cub Scouts- and it involved swimming!  I told him he was crazy & thought for sure he'd change his mind once he felt the water- but he did the whole thing!  (I'm cold enough OUT of the water!)  This was taken the end of October- but the water was already FREEZING.




Last week, I saw Jacqueline sitting at breakfast, eating a bowl of Shredded Mini-Wheats cereal.  Then I saw another bowl of Shredded Mini-Wheets poured on the table, just sitting there-- I was confused because noone other than Jacqueline & myself eat that cereal.  So I asked Jacqueline why she poured another bowl, & she said she didn't!   ? 

Then all the sudden, Harrison walks over from behind the counter... he had been getting a spoon out of the drawer!  HE had gotten a bowl out of the dishwasher, put it on the table, & poured his own bowl of cereal!  (I am SO glad that he hadn't tried pouring the milk!)

And of course, after all his hard work, he didn't even like the cereal anyway!

Jacqueline went to a friend's party on Saturday.  She definitely had fun.
I think her picture's a little more cute than crazy, but I still had to add it! :)

We have more pictures to come (they're on the other camera).  They're a little less 'crazy' and more 'messy'... like Harrison getting into the toothpaste...

3 comments:

Gwyn said...

Thanks for updating your blog. I love the picture of Jacqueline--a smile ear to ear!!

Dizzy Lizzy said...

I love your kids. They make me laugh. I miss my boys being small and silly. Now they can just be big and obnoxious! And stinky! But they make me laugh, too.

April Gould said...

that is so cute how he poured his own cereal! I love it when kids take care of themselves :) of course it usually means a bigger mess to clean up.