Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New Blog for Deals/Freebies


You'll probably be glad to hear we started a new blog to post deals & freebies on.  I think it looked kinda crazy mixing all that in here on our family's blog.  So now, if you want to check for any local deals, you can go to:

Now I will leave this blog alone to just the stuff that belongs here!

(I figured I'd better add a picture since I told Liz that she can't do postings without pictures!  This is the kids on top of Falcon Hill in Mesa- that fits in with east valley stuff- you can see some of the e.v. behind them!) :)

2 comments:

Dizzy Lizzy said...

Oooh! I am so excited! Thanks for putting in the footwork, Deb to help us all save money! You are the best! Don't forget to include info on the North part of the Valley because you know I am lazy.

Gwyn said...

Thanks for website--& the CUTE photo!